Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sebsalo101, May 17, 2018.

1. So I bought a bubbler on Amazon a few days ago, it came in 2 days free shipping i was surprised. The stem is straight like that of a pipe not like a bong. The first few bowls i packed it worked great and I just sucked the ash through as its hard to get out. But starting yesterday it became really hard to inhale from it like it became plugged so i rinsed water through it and nothing happened. Does it need a proper cleaning now? Its My only piece that's glass atm so i really don't want to have to clean it every couple days.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. It should only need a blow out if you are using it properly like just blow the ash out and change the water every time you have a bowl if you want to look after it. Also if you use less water and don't suck hard when smoking it then you won't get as much ash come down the downstream thus you will have less cleaning.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. You may want to look into glass screens which will prevent nearly all ash from coming through. They're awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Glass button screens are pretty handy a recommend buying a pack they don't burn up like the old steel and brass mesh screens so you are not inhaling toxic metal lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah I got a pack of like 40 off amazon for a pretty good deal should last forever. Although the airflow is definitely way better on some than others.