Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jrtoker161, Jun 20, 2013.

1. I've recently bought a 7 inch inline bubbler, brand is Nb, and I've never really been a glass man, I'm uses to smoking mad joints and dutches but not glass. anyways, after using the bubbler for the first time, I could not even clear a bowl due to how horribly the smoke tasted. My weed is crazy good so I know it's not that, and I also noticed this brown substance inside if the bubbler and I even wash he bowl piece with very hot water and the bubbler itself after I smoke and it smells horrible, like something rotten and I don't know what it is. I've smoked out of bongs/bubblers and I can clear the bowls, but something is wrong with this. P.s nothing is missing or broken. If I knew how to post a pic through this iPhone I would

2. Are you sure it's not the bud? Have you smoked the bud you have right now out of other peoples' glass? I know you said you've smoked out of other glass, but I mean have you smoked the weed you have right now specifically in someone elses glass and it tasted okay?

3. Did the smoke sit for a few seconds? It will go stale pretty fast.

4. I haven't smoked this specific bud in other glass, and the smoke depends on how hard I pull, other than that I really don't understand why it's so harsh, trust me in no bitch when it comes to weed smoke, but like this is impossible to jnhale

5. #5 SiriusWolff, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    Did you add water? It could just be a shitty bubbler. What kind of inline does it have how many slits? Are you clearing it right after milking it or letting it go stale? Does the bud taste good in a joint?

6. It's a $150 bubbler from name brand which is a premium glass company, the inline has 7 slits

7. Has to be the weed man.

8. Ya that's a nice piece my friend must be the bud.