New bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PatGagne420, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey blades whats up
    I got a new bubbler from my LHS today its Red Eye glass
    I dont know what to name it so let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. Feel better about yourself now? :rolleyes:

I like it, OP. Enjoy. :smoking:

3. dislike seeing fellow canadians buying china,

4. Get over yourself I'm sure you were fucking with China glass last year bro...

5. [quote name='"TheCanadian"']china[/quote]

Nah Red Eye Glass

6. Nice piece OP, have you tried it out yet?

7. I don't get why it matters so much, where the glass came from or how thick it is or who made it? If the op is happy and feels he got his money's worth there is no need for asshole comments.

Looks nice man. Big plus that it can sit up on its own, you'd be surprised how many pieces get made without the creator thinking of that.

8. [quote name='"TheCanadian"']

dislike seeing fellow canadians buying china,[/quote]

It isint china its red eye glass

9. Deff looks low grade but gotta start somewhere how much was it?

10. I had a similar bubbler when I first started toking 6 or 7 years ago, I think it looks pretty cool. :smoking:

11. I have a nice collection of high end glass and I can still dig this. Looks like a nice piece for a festie.

12. [quote name='"NEStoner"']Deff looks low grade but gotta start somewhere how much was it?[/quote]

65$ it was the best bubbler there

13. OP, I'm not trying to hate, more inform. This is definitely chinese glass. Just because it has a "brand name" attached to it doesn't mean anything. If thats the best bubbler your lhs carries than that should tell you. They most likely order 100's of bowls and bubs like this for about $5-$15 a piece and then mark them up and sell them for profit.

Im sure it rips fine and gets the job done, but no need to be oblivious to the comments saying its Chinese.

14. [quote name='"bonginnn"']OP, I'm not trying to hate, more inform. This is definitely chinese glass. Just because it has a "brand name" attached to it doesn't mean anything. If thats the best bubbler your lhs carries than that should tell you. They most likely order 100's of bowls and bubs like this for about $5-$15 a piece and then mark them up and sell them for profit.

Im sure it rips fine and gets the job done, but no need to be oblivious to the comments saying its Chinese.[/quote]

I wouldnt of bought it if it was china glass. I know the difference and i wouldnt of paid that amount if it wasent Red Eye Glass.

15. No offense bro but that head shop is no good for quality glass but as long as you're happy dude! Moke' it!!!!1:smoking:

16. Lol red eye is a classic china brand bro. Like pure, gear, biohazard, and hoss

Be careful with it, gonna be fragile

17. holy fuck, haha, the posts in this thread is retarded.
    cool piece OP.

18. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']

Lol red eye is a classic china brand bro. Like pure, gear, biohazard, and hoss

Be careful with it, gonna be fragile[/quote]

Yeah but its thick glass n also color changing glass :D

19. [quote name='"T3H B3AR"']

Lol red eye is a classic china brand bro. Like pure, gear, biohazard, and hoss

Be careful with it, gonna be fragile[/quote]

Also Red Eye Glass is a Canadian compagny