Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bubbler w/ pics of stuff too.!.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cornerthat, Jul 27, 2008.

1. so i went and picked up this new triple bubbler from the closest head shop, took them a while to get some in, and even longer for one i liked. its colour changing pyrex glass:smoke:

i got all pictured below plus 4 glass screens for 66 bucks :):smoke:
    [​IMG]

Some current smoke; local grown Northern Lights, and the hash is Afgani and smells like heaven:smoke: (old camera with shitty macro)
    [​IMG]

smooth like milk :)
    [​IMG]

tell me what you think! i bought this after a long week of roofing for cash and its pretty rewarding to sit back with:smoke:

2. Cool bubbler especially for the price.

3. damn yo thats exactly what i want my next peice to bee..and sikk price:smoke::smoke:

4. Nice hash, buds, and bub!

5. C:

n the way i look at it the bub was like 40 bucks because that cleaners 10 n blunts are 4 a tube ha,, 2 bux a screen but whos counting

just ripped the thing :smoke:

6. +Props.

Thats the nicest bubbler I've ever seen. Simple, clean and curvy :hello:.