Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bubbler (nice piece)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 86623, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Hits very nice, similarly to my zob (but not nearly as big obv)
    rasta glass, double chamber+german diffusers.
    has a deep bowl too
    no close up pics yet, but took a quick video(it was windy):

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/12cx7ooEHFA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/12cx7ooEHFA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice! Cool lookin' piece man. Glass like that is real expensive where I live.

3. thanks, got it for $70

4. +rep for a nice piece and a cool video!

5. Sick piece, and looks like an awesome day where you are haha.

I got like 3feet of snow lmao!

6. oh thats a hot piece +rep

7. Nice nice nice bub.

Nice Peace Orchestra in the background, too.

8. If you like Peace Orch & some stuff like that ... check out "Boards of Canada" and "Four Tet," especially Four Tet's Dialogue, Everything Ecstatic, and Rounds albums.

9. thanks, will do. I have a bunch of different music I listen to, I can always appreciate chill music

also, added the pics up, the case I got is really nice as well. Harder exterior w/ nice plushy foam to keep it safe.(will survive airplane flight)

finally, I haven't named it yet, any ideas?

10. thats a sweet bubbler

11. Where did you get that case?

sick bub and milk video. +rep

12. aww she's beautiful! you think she'll be a bitch to clean though? tha's my only downfall with getting a piece with more than one chamber.

13. Got the case from my local shop, it's made by Xhale.

I'm pretty meticulous with my cleaning so it shouldn't be too bad. I use iso alocohol + salt.

14. whats that song and who sings it?

15. Thats a tight bub, did you pick that up at a local shop?

16. where the fuck do i find bubblers with diffusers?

17. The song is Who Am I? by Peace Orchestra

18. The guy at a local headshop always hooks it up. :hello: