New Bubbler-My First Piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Tha_Joker, Jul 23, 2010.

1. So i got this bubbler for $40, It's my first piece, joints have been all I've smoked, I hope this gets me higher than a J, its very solid glass, In the first two pics you can see how under the mouth piece it looks like an elephant with the trunk and tusks

Attached Files:

2. Is this still considered a sherlock bub even though it doesnt look like a typical bub?

3. sweet looks like fun

4. That's a sherlock bubbler in my book. Beautiful piece by the way, especially for the price

5. yeah thats a sherlock. nicke lookin piece btw. and yeah, it will deff get u higher than a joint

6. UPDATE: So i finally got to use it and WOW, this thing got me wayyy higher than a joint. The First hit burnt my throat and cause me to cough some hits back up so i didnt think I was going to get too high but wow, my mind was tripping for a little bit and it was freeking me out so i had to lay down for like 30 sec and clear my mind :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. Bubblers are the greatest

8. that bub is pretty sick

9. Damn that's nice for $40!