New bubbler/mini-bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by McShane, Jul 15, 2012.

1. I decided to go to a shop around my area without the intention of buying anything, and ended up taking home a pretty sweet new piece. It was in the bubbler section of the shop, but it looks more like a mini bong to me. Anyways, it says Zion Precision Glass, and it hits very, very nicely. I have yet to name it...Thinking about Zelda because of the large Z on the base of it, but it lacks in originality. What do you guys think about it?

Attached Files:

2. Looks very unique, I dig it! How much was it? I can't tell for sure, but is it diffused? It looks like it, but I cant tell if its holes or slits. Either way, looks legit, I'd get one if I found it in my LHS.

3. It was $80, and the girl threw in a case for free, so that was awesome. It's got 2 holes in the downstem. The bowl that came with it isn't the best, but it's a glass on glass, so I can always add an ash catcher or something. :smoke:

4. eh, 80 isn't bad, looks really badass. I wish I could get one, but for cheaper, I'd get it.