New bubbler. Good price?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StonedWaffler, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Just got this mini bubbler that's 4" and got it on amazon. It came up to be 11$ and change and there were no review on it on amazon. The glass is pretty thick and durable and I blazed it early today and it worked great. Water doesnt splash up either. Do you think I got a good deal?[​IMG]
    (Grasscity won't let me post pictures for some reason. This is the same design but a different color)

2. I think you got a pretty good deal my friend! For only 11 bucks, it's a steal! As long as the glass is nice and thick, your fine.

3. Hard to go wrong for $11, especially if you like it, and if it works well for you. :)

4. Yea I'm about to pack a bowl in a few with it. This is my first water piece I ever bought so I'm glad i got a good price :)

5. My first water piece was a Black Leaf Golden Dragon bong. Was about 23 inches or so. Looking back, I think I took a huge leap foreword with getting a bong instead of a bubbler.