New bubbler! Check it out

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by R00Я, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Okay whatever, you don't have to believe me, and i'm not doing some stupid shit like that, but when I pickup this saturday, I'll post a picture of me hitting it.

2. You carpeted your walls?

3. ditto...I wanna see a either a milk picture or (more preferable and easier to do) the index card telling us to suck a dick for doubting

4. K so you don't own it, thanks for confirming

5. wait, so you dont have it?

yet you admit to having white walls and carpet?

how blazed are you?

6. Some sleazy scam in your sig, 18 posts, a neg rep, and a bunch of very professional shots, yet no pics of him hitting it? Yeah, show us some more pictures, or that shit isn't yours.

7. you're a bad liar, please close the door on the way out.

8. Sorry i'm still high from earlier today I meant blanket.

9. I'm picking up bud saturday...

10. Some shit just doesn't add up dude

and how can you take pictures of it on your carpet if you haven't picked it up yet??

11. Just leave :/

George I think he's trying to say he's picking up weed on Saturday

12. very nice. i love the attention to detail, kudos. how much did it run you?

13. First of all, cashcrate isn't a scam, 18 posts doesn't determine my photography, a negative rep for advertising cashcrate, which will help a lot of people, and no pics because I don't have bud. Good enough for you?

14. Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.
    Stop feeding the troll.

15. shits weak son

its a cool bubbler weather or not its yours, but you cant keep your own story straight...it'd be cool if you were like "hey I just bought something like this and its coming in a day or two, Im about to cream my jeans just waiting"

but you didnt...

so suck it

16. I don't know what the fuck a troll is, but I'm telling you, I don't give a fuck about if you think it's mine or not, but i'll have no problem making a video saturday of me hitting it.

17. How did I not keep my story straight? Can you name an example?

18. If thats yours lets see a sweet ass milkshot. If it isnt tell me wat site u saw it on cause i want that shit

19. For the last time, I do not have any bud. I'm picking up saturday and I can't find it on any other site.

20. Take a new picture of it, hell do it on the blanket or walls/carpet whatever...and put up a little index card next to it that tells us "to suck it...this pipe is the most ballin thing ever and fuck all you mother fucks who dont recognize"