new bubbler and some new swag for the illy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ToKKin, Aug 30, 2012.

1. #1 ToKKin, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    i just got this name brand bubbler its basically perfect for me. its something small that hits pretty good so that i dont have to lug the illadelph around as much. its very dirty considering i just got it this afternoon... i hope this thing isnt a bitch to clean because it looks like im going to have to clean often

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new bowl and stem for my illadelph. ive been using a shitty temporary stem/bowl and this was a well needed upgrade. its a HiSi shower head stem and an electroformed bowl. im not sure who made the bowl. does anyone know how i would clean this bowl? would i just treat it as any other bowl or should i take any special precautions? if anyone knows thatd be sweet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice pieces man, I really like the new illadelph stem! :smoke:

3. thanks its a lot skinnier than the previous one i had and it creates a nice solid feel to the pull that it didnt have with the last diffuser. its definitely a nice change.

4. [quote name='"ToKKin"']
    thanks its a lot skinnier than the previous one i had and it creates a nice solid feel to the pull that it didnt have with the last diffuser. its definitely a nice change.[/quote]

Reminds me of a friend's Limited Sheldon Black Edition diffuser stem, same shape but extremely long. The solid pull is definitely a plus. Do you find its a bit more difficult to clear? I smoke a straight shaft beaker RooR with no diffuser, and it clears like a dream with minimal effort.

5. no its not more difficult at all. its a perfectly comfortable amount of effort to take a hit.

6. [quote name='"ToKKin"']no its not more difficult at all. its a perfectly comfortable amount of effort to take a hit.[/quote]

Hmmm, you might have changed my opinion on diffusers. My friends was a bit harder to clear because of the diffuser, and I didn't enjoy it as much b/c of that. Thanks man! :smoke:

7. this might be a stupid question but whats up with the new bowl you got, doesnt look like anything iv seen before, is it glass surrounded in some sort of metal? and are the holes have any purpose? just wondering cus at first i though it was a tiny

8. must have been clogged or not well made because ive never seen a diffuser that effected it enough to boycott diffusers completely.

it is electroformed so they dip it in like acid or some shit to my understanding to put the copper on it. the holes are just to show the glass bowl behind it. and its my first bowl thats electroformed so im not sure if i should clean it differently. i think itd look cool with some slight oxidization but idk if thatd be alright to smoke out of

9. ^word i just saw some in my LHS the other day, dont really get if theres any advantages or disadvantages, but they are quite interesting looking, nice glass as well man