New bubbler and question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Spark It29, Dec 28, 2012.

1. New bubbler I just bought today. Does GC think it is worth $90?

Attached Files:

2. she seems like a decent 90 buck pick up. Prolly could have gotten it cheaper but if it was local, support local shops. enjoy

3. i would pay no more than 65 if it was locally made.

4. Idk about $90 but that bub is a work of art, lotta detail. How does it rip?

5. Personally I don't. But at any of my lhs's that would be a good price for it. Bubblers around here usually start at $60 and those are for skinny little chinese glass ones so I wouldn't be too worried about the deal. Sweet design on it too

6. Wouldn't pay over 65 for it but not to bad for 90, but personally I think that bubbler is fat and kinda ugly>_>

I like the color design though

7. Youre from canada though....arent their pipes cheap?

Idk, A buddy of mine got a regular spoon pipe there fpr 50, but i feel like 90 was a bit steep. There was a bigger bubbler but not nearly as cool looking for 50. I guess i have expensive taste

8. Yeah i kind of realized it was a lot right when i was about to buy it. I guess im just getting opinions on if that's what a normal head shop Should Charge for. I didn't get "RIPPED OFF" Though right?

9. Not to bad i guess.