New Bubbler and other pics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by AStoner&HisBong, Jan 22, 2010.

1. This is my newest bubbler, I've had it for about 2-3 weeks currently, still no name (I figure it will come to me in time so no suggestions please) it's locally blown out of Oregon/Idaho, it looks stamped if I had to put a word to go with the style of glass it is, It has a huge bowl, pretty decent sized main chamber with a splash guard in the stem (the third pic is a attempt at showing it) so even though the downstem doesn't hit the water till about half way down the chamber your not going to accidentally champion it. Not too much drag even with it filled with water.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some pictures of my dry. (uncleaned)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The pictures really don't do it justice, it's also blown locally in the Oregon/Idaho range.

Here's another tube shot just to top it off.
    [​IMG]

and some bud
    [​IMG]

2. that last pic is fukin amazin:smoking::D

3. man do you always keep your bongs that clean or did you clean them for the pics? those look spotless

4. wow dude tht first bubb is like a piece of art
    I expect to see it on a rich persons table as like a center piece or sometin ;)

5. I was just able to clean them earlier today so I figured I'd get some pictures (same goes for the bubbler), if you've never seen any of my pictures here's my favorite of the tubes.

[​IMG]

6. nice man that first one is pretty sweet and the bongs are amazing

7. That RooR is real sexy my friend.

8. those look sic. why r the hammers good?
    is it the same as a bubbler? i have a bubbler

9. The glass on that bubbler reminds me of the candy dishes my nana has, haha. I like that old school pattern. Very nice collection you've got there! A premium bud is the dressing on the cake.

10. That clear glass one is so fancy looking ,i love it

11. YO! nice kaoss pad.

12. the pieces aren't half bad either haha.

13. I feel like a RooR is fundamental to a tube collection, the rasta is just my preference. I hope to one day expand my collection exponentially, but currently all my money is sinked into college and my techno band (Im soon to buy a new Korg Kaosillator Pro)

Thanks this is just some of the more show offy pieces, I've got a more glass.

Ha, I was wondering if anyone would notice it, thanks for the compliments.

Yeh it's essentially just a one chamber water filter, I've had a regular bubbler as well, I just prefer hammers because they're awesome.

14. Hoooo. Those are beautiful.
    I'd love me some pieces like those.

15. I love them all so I can easily understand you.

16. whered u get the bongs?

17. man what are the prices of all your shit:p, guys i need some help what should i get a cheap bong or a nice bubbler? i really need help, i dont know what to get

18. My bong collection is looking pretty pathetic just about now...

19. That top bubbler was maybe 50-60$, the roor is somewhere over 100$ (idk, i'm stoned and i've had it for a while) and the ehle was only like 30$+, As I said this is just some of my show-offy glass, it's the stuff that makes people go oooohhhh and awwwwwweeeee, my main beaker which is 7mm thick and 22 inches tall usually just scares people in real life yet every picture I've taken of it just doesn't do it justice.

20. im lovin that mini tube. and ive wanted a kaos pad for so long.