Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new bub

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned PIPER, Jul 24, 2009.

1. So I've wanted a bubbler for a really,really long time,but never got around to getting one. i finally did.for 65 bucks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. love bubblers but hate double (+) bubblers cu their so much harder to clean and maintain.

3. what he said

4. Damn nice. A double bubbler too. xD +rep

5. very nice idk about the red white and blue ... seems to me like it doesnt really go but maybe its just me haha sorry im stoned :smoking:

6. i feel that too though...i cant think of a good name for it at all.i thought of double trouble but then thought more about it and dont want that to stick.maybe the patriot?

7. bet it hits like a champ. grats!

8. one of my friends has a quad bub it hits fat but its a pain in the ass to clean

9. That's a pretty decent double bubbler that you got there. I'm also feeling that Red Sox hat to.

10. wow nice peice, patriotic?

11. Yo man, that's a fly dub bub. You're from Boston, eh? I live in between Worcester and Boston, I'm 30 mins from both. I love going into Boston, there are so many great spots to chill and blaze at

12. Thats a nice bubbler for 65 good find