New bub

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by buddymcdanks, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Just picked this up at a local shop yesterday. It's called the flying dutchman, because the front reminds me of a reef. The bowl on this thing is deeeeeep too. I guess it's Davy Jone's locker...
    [​IMG]

according to the guy that blew this, that white pearl looking thing on the back is a real opal.
    [​IMG]

2. That's a sick bubbler, man. I really like all the different colors, it truly is a one of a kind piece :D

3. that looks real sweet and all, but it looks like it would be really awkward to hit

4. yeah man, that's what i was worried about when i got it, but I can assure you it hits incredibly fine.

5. Very nice!

Abeth :smoking:

6. how much was it?

7. It was 130, but I got a glass screen and carrying case thing for it too and the total was 153. I felt like it was a sick deal. The pictures kinda dull some of the colors, they pop a little more in person. Those were taken with my phone.

8. Looks kinda awkward to hit. Still a remarkably unique piece. props

9. Wow that thing is freaking sick!

10. Wow that Bubbler is awesome! Nice Buy

11. that is fuckin sweet, love the glass work and for that price, shit cant be beat.(at least not if u live on long island:mad:)

12. pretty cool def. a one of a kind piece, some different colors than are usually seen, like the "marbles" on it

13. damn that is a dank mCbub:D