Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new bub needs name.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dokesomesmank, Nov 24, 2008.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

i got high off that dank 8th so i cant think of a good name without forgetting it in the same moment...

2. awesome, i like that a lot. i want to hear as many suggestions as possible before i make up my mind but sandman is promising

3. can't really see it too well but i'll second sandman

4. click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see it pretty well when blown up.

5. Sunshine?

I dunno I like Sandman too. :smoking:

6. Holmes master B the 3rd :smoking:

7. Mistral

staying on the sand theme - it's a hot wind that blows through the desert ;)

8. "Golden Shower" haha

9. lol golden shower...

im digging the sandman. its hard to tell details and color from the picture.

10. Mr. Bubbles

11. I would call it Ze Bubbley.

12. 1. sandman
    2. mistral << really creative

one of those two

13. mr. saturday night special

14. sunny :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=624ccZ6eY9U"]YouTube - Boney M. Picture Series-Sunny[/ame]

badass song

15. Sandman sounds good, or Sandstorm