Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, May 13, 2011.

1. check it out ya? Looks kinda cosmic ya know? Gonna smoke some hash in it and think of a name for it ya!

2. It's lookin' pretty plain :rolleyes:

3. forgot to add the pics...

Attached Files:

4. Pretty good looking pipe. How much did it cost ya? :smoke:

5. Rad piece. Does the smoke change the color of it while your hitting it

6. no thats how it came. just got it today. I don't think it will change colors really after smoking it a bunch though

7. There we go! That looks like a nice, strong piece. Also very nice to have that damn deep bowl.

8. Very cosmic looking. I can only imagine the conversations about extra terrestrials lol. But really, very cool piece.

9. Awesome spoon. It has the universe in it Lol.

10. I actually feel the complete opposite. I think its kinda light I'm afraid it might break a little easily.