New Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zgemp17, Jan 28, 2009.

1. After recently breaking my first piece I picked up this bowl for $15.

*Sorry for bad quality pictures, nothing I can really do. If you are just going to flame about how bad the pictures are etc, please just don't post. Thank you, and Happy Toking GC!*

OH! Also if you have any ideas on a name please post. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. um the design looks like the sunkist logo and it appears to be the same color too... something to consider.

3. lol dude this is the fourth thread I've opened where you are being a Buzz Killington. What's wrong man? lol

4. So does it make you feel good inside to be a total dick for no reason? Why don't you go smoke a bowl and enjoy life holy shit dude. Get off your period.

5. ahahahhahaha for sure dude ive noticed it too. anyways i can get the gist of your piece from the pics, its alright, im not really a fan of pieces where the pipe is smooth and perfectly straight... too phallic for me to stick my lips on

6. i think it's dope and don't hate on the dudes camera. my cameras a piece of shit too and can't take close up pics without it being totally blurry.

7. #7 somekind, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    I wasn't hating on his camera, I was hating on his inability to use it. Cameras have a minimum focal disance. If you get closer than that, the camera can't focus. This distance is listed in the specs for the camera.

Did anyone notice the nice samsung logo on the kid's monitor? That came out in focus. In fact, it's the only thing in any of those pics that is in focus.

8. yeah. when i ooked at the pics. they were just out of focus. not a big deal, so the OP could actually fix it. just takin a couple seconds to get it focused on the piece.

and im not really likin the piece to much, dont like the shape. jmo

9. Nah I agree with him...pictures like that only say one thing...who ever took them was to lazy and impatient to use the camera the right way...why shy around that fact?

10. Thanks for agreeing.

11. i second that.

12. im with you gusy to i take pictures with me fucking phone and they look better than that

13. dude i think the bowl looks cool as shit. i like the design on the ends. no reason to be a fucking asshole because the pictures are a little blurry..he said if you dont like it, dont post.

14. Thank you, haha.

15. damn...new bowl,
    already a kool amount of resin...
    toke it ez.

16. Sweet.

I just got this nice bubbly for my 18th Ritual buy. I named it "Barney Rubbler" code for Bubbler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]