new bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Bakedbern, Jan 23, 2014.

1. [quote name="NeRDxARCHON" post="19423682" timestamp="1390940773"]I think it fits well. :pSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]yea it kinda does given the fact a bad octopus hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What name are you leaning towards?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Probably ursula due to the fact its an octopus and its kinda purple ish...Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #24 Mauhini, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    I'm so jealous of that piece man... wow shits so wavy.... wow
    I like the name Ursula.

5. [quote name="Mauhini" post="19428945" timestamp="1391011188"]I'm so jealous of that piece man... wow shits so wavy.... wowI like the name Ursula.[/quote]haha thanks man, I liked it a lot too its real thick glass I think it was a bit expensive though but fuck it I already bought it hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Any idea where you can find pipes like that online? All exotic and what not. Like you have the Lamborghini of bowls right now lmao (im blitzed as fuk)

7. #27 woxie, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Mystique sounds awesome! Where does everyone get these cool bowls?

8. [quote name="Mauhini" post="19428971" timestamp="1391011453"]Any idea where you can find pipes like that online? All exotic and what not. Like you have the Lamborghini of bowls right now lmao (im blitzed as fuk)[/quote]haha I have no clue man I drove like 20 mins from where I live to get a piece and found this one ima go this weekend to try and find a vape... haha I wish I was blitzed right now not till later hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="Bakedbern" post="19428940" timestamp="1391011118"]Probably ursula due to the fact its an octopus and its kinda purple ish...Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yes! I win!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="woxie" post="19428994" timestamp="1391011664"]Mystique sounds awesome! Where does everyone get these cool bowls?[/quote]Most of my LHSs carry cool pieces like this. Wild West in East Lansing, MI is the coolest. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Check out this artist they make some pretty sick octopieces including glow in the dark ones and will even make custom ones. http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/andromedaglass

12. Man artists on Artfire get away with murder on their prices lol