New Bowl :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by russtang06gt, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Picked up a new bowl from a head shop in Tampa. Was a really nice place in Ybor city and one of the cleanest and well taken care of shops I have gotten to be in.

I was in the mood to get something new and different and felt this one had what I was looking for. Spent a bit more than I would've liked to but I didn't feel like spending the money online and having my roommate look at a package come in for me so this was the best way to go about it.

Ill try to add more pictures once I get some use out of it and the colors begin to come through more.

Attached Files:

2. That things pretty

Looks like a coral reef!
    Coral reefer :)

3. Very nice I would have liked to ad that to my collection !

4. thats wicked! how long is it? cost much?

5. It looks like wood! Sweet piece!

6. thats a badass piece. enjoy bro

7. it looks like glass wood

8. Thanks! I was finally able to find some nugs as I just moved to a new area.

I am liking this piece more every time I use it. It's about 5" long and has a great feel to it. I know I could've found one on etsy for a little cheaper but after the headache and hassle of my roommate and living situation it was better for me to purchase it from a shop. I paid $85 for it.

I love great glass and I won't complain at all about a nice tube, but I can't break away from a nicely rolled j or a spoon.

I hope to be able to invest in some more and different pieces in the near future.

9. Looks awesome man.
    Enjoy :smoking: