New bowl from Philly with a story (BEAUTIFUL PICTURES)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NuggzAhoy, Aug 17, 2011.

1. #1 NuggzAhoy, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Hey Fellow Blades!

So My friend and I decided to spend the day in philly so we went to south street for the majority of the day (lol). For those of you who don't know, South street is a street obviously but they have so much amazing stuff there, and a shit-load of headshops and i use the term "headshops" loosely for SOME of the stores haha. But yeah, My friend got a Mini-bong for like $35 and we ended up testing it out on the way home hahaha and Honestly, It is an AMAZING piece, and If I knew it was that awesome, I probably would have bought one for myself. I think it's just as good as a 2 foot bong if you know how to rip it right.

Once we bought his mini-bong, we went a few stores down to a store called "Munchies" which was a headshop so we found that very hilarious. But yeah, Deffinetly had an amazing time in that store, not a huge store, but they have a hell of a collection, pretty much the perfect headshop for me because they have the munchies there the moment you walk in hahahha. so I was interested in a bowl and the owner who is a great guy, knows his stuff, showed me a few pieces by this one glass-blower and I found it very interesting. He showed me three bowls by the same blower and they were amazing.

Something I would like to say about my bowl before I show the pictures:

It was originally $90 which is overpriced but he ended up selling it for $70. A theme that the artist really enjoys is the eyeball. every piece he made somehow tied it into an eyeball. One of his bowls had two eyeballs together so the smoke would go through them and it looks cool and they were bloodshot. Some other pieces, like the one that I got had the eye incorporated into the design in a different way and I honestly like it. The bowl that I bought has a design that looks like an eyeball and where the pupil would be is see through so you can see inside of the bowl (I assume its gonna look amazing the first time i hit it, Its going to fill up with smoke.) and you can see through the actual bowl if you get the right angle that you will see in the pictures. Also, in addition to the whole eyeball theme on all of his pieces, He also puts a piece of a crystal in all of them. Where the pupil is on my bowl, you can see, it looks almost like the crystal is levitating within the glass in the middle of the pupil. In the pictures it may look like a light-blue-ish glare but its the crystal. I don't know if it's just me, but i find that to be very awesome and symbolic. I came up with a whole theory on it and stuff when i was high about like how sometimes when you look a person in the eyes, you can see that glare and it looks really symbolic but I don't feel like writing all that out because I fell like im high-rambling already. By the way, The whole eye theme on my new bowl is RED, not pinkish-dark purple-ish like my other friend said when I showed her the pictures.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I think I'm going to name it "One-Eyed Willie" Because my buds and I were having a nice smoke sesh to break this bad boy in and that's the name we thought of. Also, when you smoke out of it, the pupil turns white and it looks amazing.

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg

2. wow those are sick! lucky man you are. Normally i like to buy all clear pieces cause i enjoy watching the smoke fill the chambers. But this is one of the first artistic pieces that ive truly liked

3. LMFAO AT 70 for a spoon.
    have fun buddy.
    could have got an ok bong.

4. Haha thanks bro and I know exactly what you mean.

I think $70 was a good deal compared to everything else. They had some nice bubblers but even those were too big (and expensive) for what I was looking for let alone the bongs. My friends and I do alot of hiking and outdoor smoking so I needed something that I wont kick myself for carrying around and doesn't have too many parts that could break. The bubbler was nice but was too expensive and I wasn't really in the market for a bong unless it was incredibly sexy (and well priced) OR the mini-bong that my friend got. I actually want to buy it off of him one day :D

P.S. Don't hate bro, if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it.

5. Wait how many different pipes did you get?

6. I got this pipe and my friend got a mini-bong

7. name it the throat burner