Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bowl DOESNT FIT

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hey dudes, so I just bought a new bowl from my local headshop and it does not fit my stem, I have not used it, the price tag is still in it. Do you think I should take it back tomorrow?

In your experience have any places replaced your item or just gave you a full refund? I spent nearly 40$ on this glass bowl and that's too much for me to throw away right now.

All hell is appreciated thanks guys.

Best buds for life.

2. #2 a_traveling_wilbury, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    You should google what size stem joint your bong has, I think most are 15mm and 19mm. and if you haven't used it I'm sure they'll take it back.

3. Nobody calls them 15/19
    It's 14/18
    Anyway take it back to the head shop get the opposite size they should do a swap...
    But why would you buy the wrong slide? I mean I could see online if they send you the wrong one..but at a headshop?

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

4. I didn't have my bong with me and I just used my judgement which was obviously wrong. I have a good friend that works at the shop so yea

Best buds for life.

5. If you have a friend at the shop why even waste a fuckin thread instead of just getting him to do it .

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. the shop closes early today and opens late tomorrow, so I wanted to educate myself before showing up as looking like an idiot. I'm not an expert I'm leaning new things every day and it continues to fascinate me. So it's a simple just a simple question, don't go off on me saying a wasted a fucking thread.

Best buds for life.

7. One of the headshops in my area has a no returns/exchanges on all glass with no exceptions. The other will do exchange only within 7 days if it's unused, with the receipt, any stickers still on it.

8. #8 IRON-EYES, Oct 28, 2014
    Bro if it isn't like fitting you just need to get the girl to relax a little more make sure she doesn't eat onions first G that can ruin anal!!!

9. First off, no clue wat the fuck your trying to say.

Who said you were an expert and I don't care which way you lean. And I didn't say a wasted a fucking thread. I said U did.

10. #10 Mr.Merf, Oct 28, 2014
    Actually you never said U, also its spelt you and it's not spelt wat it's spelt what. Everyone makes mistakes now calm the fuck down, op asked a question and you just went all anal on him for no reason.

11. Get an adapter to fit

12. I didn't actually say the word "u" but is was strongly implied. I only shorten words not misspell them and I am fuckin calm. And lastly I didn't go anal on him or he would be in an unheard of amount of pain. Yaamsayin

13. You guys giving him a hard time are lame. Yeah they should do a swap dude and if not i recommend going to another headshop because theyre dicks if they wont exchange an unused piece. I apologize for the scumbags giving you a hard time most of us arent like that and like to help fellow smokers the best that we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. My local head shop has a stict policy against returns lol I hope they take back your piece

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Update.

I got an exchange, and it fits for the most part. I'll just need to make a couple of my own tweaks

Best buds for life.

16. #16 Blu3B3rryKush, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    how do you plan to "tweak" the glass lol? cause you'll probably break it..

17. Dude always ask if there is a refund policy. If there isn't, you are out 40 bucks.

Why did not you measure beforehand?

18. Glad to hear you got a exchange but come on man, 2 times and you couldn't get the right size lol. What are the tweaks you plan to do to it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app