new bong w/ bubbler and pipe (getting more smoking utencils soon)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Thrasher2010, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I recently just purchased this bong at a smoke shop for 70 bucks, it would have been 100 but I'm a smooth talker haha. It has a dark blue finish with a 4 tubed percolator inside it.

Attached Files:

2. cool pickup man. Hows it smoke?

3. It hits like a champ man haha I usually put in some warm water in the bottom and then get some cold and put it around the perc through the top. You can take the fattest hits with that combo and not even cough up a lung :D

4. WOW! Nice pickup for that price, our headshops are sticklers and the prices are alot higher, becouse the only local blowers that sell to headshops don't sell in bulk, they "sell" each piece individually to the headshops... Even though they buy 40 at a time or something. If I want something deciantly priced, I have to drive an hour and a half which is usually not worth it in gas.

5. Yeah you can walk intheir with 40 bucks and get a nice glass on glass bong and itsso close to my house as well