New bong. Unnamed

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by petboy455, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Just got this baby for 20 bucks. Rips like a charm and came with 2 bowls

Attached Files:

2. Damn that's funky.

3. Huh, Never seen a bong like that b4. Glad ya like it tho, all that matters :)

Cheers World~

4. it's not my style but glass tube and 2 bowls for $20? hard to argue with that.

5. I love this thing. Its a little trooper. The person selling it to me said it was some glassblower in Humboldt.

6. Call it Double-Cock Johnson

7. Name it "my bitch"
    Mom: Ay yo eat dinner lil shit
    You: Hold on a sec ho I'ma hit my bitch real quick
    Mom: The fuck?
    It might go differently if you don't talk thug.

8. Dam thats a nice lil bong for $20!

9. That thing is beyond strange!

10. I talk thug, she points it out a lot too. I'm still open to offers though.

Side note: Anyone have tips on how to scrape the stem where the down-stem goes. I think it is glued in but I dunno. Any tips?

Thanks Blades :bongin:

11. 20 bucks? u lucky bastard

12. Call it 'Smegma The Undying God Of The Knarfs And All That Is Dank' or Smeggy for short

13. I really like smeggy. Other ideas?

14. use extreme caution when removing the female downstem from the gromit you can break yourbong if its thin and super resinated and you do not remove with percision

15. Thanks budensity. Right as you typed that I got it. Took a lot of slow patience. But got it and a nice quarter sized piece of resin. Almost thought I broke it once. Just trippin' though. Thank you for the help though :D

16. Well. Time to say RIP to My Bitch. We had a good run, but everything good comes to an end :(

17. Whatd u do to it?

18. his bitch ran away lol.

19. You gotta learn to keep your bitch in a leash man.