New Bong: The Lazyman

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudnGraff, Aug 11, 2011.

1. So I got a new ceramic the other day and wow...it hits surprisingly well for what it is.

Anyways its a ceramic bong with a handle and a chop-bowl built into it, I also ordered a small diffused downstem to go with it along with a glass bowl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know whatchu think

2. Haha i like the little spot for your green to sit until you pack it.

3. yeah man so convenient :p

4. Bro that's a cool piece :) love the bug holder lol.

5. yh its not bad man haha the handle is so convenient aha

6. lol did u really mix tobacco in with that

7. cool piece...i also like the bud pack spot on top....does the diffuser actually fit tight around the seal?

8. i can see myself spilling my bud everywhere from that bud spot.

9. #9 Royal Jester, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah the more I look at it the more I think the same too.

10. Beat me to it...
    don't put tobacco in the bong..

11. If I'm not mistaken, the bud holder is to be convenient for packing the bowl. I don't think you're supposed to leave bud in the holder while using. Don't know, correct me if I'm wrong.

12. I know it seems strange but its really popular to do in Australia, I don't know, when I started I always used to smoke green because I had the same view everyone else does, why ruin perfect green with tobacco?? But I tried it and for some reason Ive been enjoying it recently, it just seems to burn a bit better and makes it easier to snap/punch.

I don't know, just different preferences on smoking I guess :p

13. It surprisingly does which is great :)

14. Wtf... Lol tobacco in a bong. Weird, sounds super harsh, I'm pretty sure I would throw u after hitting that. I smoke weed every day, and one hit from a cig and I'm on my ass out for the next 10 min. Can't handle it here, props to u bro for being able to take it. Doesn't ur high go away when the tobacco high goes away?

15. nah man i actually really enjoy it, I used to get the biggest headspins n wig out hard when havin a cig after a bong rip or two but now that i spin with baccy it doesnt happen anymore, imo it makes the hit smoother and actually less harsh. I don't know why :p