Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bong!! - Pics - Milkshot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NFloyd2357, Oct 25, 2008.

1. I finally got a nice bong. Not a cheap, $50 one, but a $300 one. This place was having their HUGE yearly sale, buy one get one. So my friend and i both bought one. Basically i spent $150 for this sick piece, hits like a champ too. haven't come up with a good name yet though, any suggestions?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice glass......i bet you can milk it thicker though. Do you have a diffuser? Whered you get it?

3. nice how do you like those dome percs? how tall is that too? looks like 33. and yeah a diffuser + a / c would be amazing if those percs dont create a ton of drag.

4. Double perc'd, nice. Shit must rip smooth. I'll smoke to that.

[​IMG]

5. sick piece man, just LOOK at all those chambers!

6. nice one dawg.. cheers!

7. Yea its got a diffuser. it hits really well... its harder to hit, but gives a MUCH larger hit than my friends $420 roor. The dome percs make the hit ridiculous, but a bit harder to hit. Once you get the technique down it hits just like any other bong, but most won't be able to milk it on their first trry, cuz it just hits a bit different. Once you got it figured out tho, by far one of the biggest hits you'll ever get. Took me 3 tries to clear one hit haha

time to pack it up and play some fable 2!

8. that is one badass bong man..

percs

&

that sweet ass pinch in it.. verrryy nice