Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new bong... pic...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheWeedMan11, Nov 14, 2008.

1. #1 TheWeedMan11, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    Just picked up my first bong from the local headshop. The last piece I had before this one was a dragon-shaped pipe, but it broke. Ever since then I've been smoking mostly out of blunts, or using a water bottle with a straw stuck in it, which probably wasted an insane amount of green... I expect this will be saving me a lot of money based on how long a half bowl lasted in it.

I probably could've made it myself if I knew how but fuck it, I'm lazy. Here it is:

[​IMG]

:D

2. how about a better pictre????

3. is that a bottle and is it glowing?

4. Yeah it's a bottle of Ty Ku (some asian liquor...). Yeah it's glowing green, it has a green light built into the bottom. I'm not that good at taking pics with my webcam but i'll post up another one in a sec...

5. How much did tht run you?

6. BigHat - I bought it for 60

Here's one from the front with the cap off and the light off:

[​IMG]

Here's one from the same angle as the first one I posted but showing more of it:

[​IMG]

This thing got me higher than I've been in months yesterday. Lol.

7. nice!take a hit 4 me:D:smoking:

8. You paid $60 for a .50 cent LED light, a .25 cent empty liquor bottle and a 5$ dollar slide?

lol you got juked hard, assuming you actually bought it.

9. ran m1:
    thanks, tried it right after i bought it. this thing cools the hit so much, and for some reason the weed gets conserved real well.

chu9001:
    yeah thats exactly what i did

10. so hw many of ur bongs have a light inside and not one of them tiny glow sticks folr ur mouth lol i bet thatd look awesome... ima try it... :D

11. yeah man... all i know is i paid 60 for a bong that works just as well (if not better) than other bongs i've tried that cost 200+. i don't care if i could've made it lol

12. oh thats pretty tight.

13. You only have to justify your purchase to yourself, not to us.

14. i mean i guess.... its cool but 60.... fuck that shit

15. shit man at first i was like, "what the fuck is wrong with this kid, buyin a bottle bong from a headshop" but that thing is actually dank.

I probably would be tearin you apart if it wasnt for that LED!

just playin, sick piece man

16. ^^ I dunno im an asshole to my friends, no filters lol

Its a cool peice, but i mean you COULD have made that for less money, even if you had to buy everything like a dremel and all... im currently tryin to make a patron bottle into a little bong just for fun... if it ever works out imma throw a lil LED on the bottom haha.

Shits tight though, i almost bought a Jack Daniels bongs back in the day

17. Thanks for the comments guys... yeah I don't disagree that it could've been made for less money, I just don't feel like doing it haha. I probably will learn how to build my own pieces eventually though, since I don't see myself quitting anytime soon. Just out of curiosity though, what would be the best way to go about making the hole in the glass bottle to stick the bowl in? right now the only piece i know how to make is a plastic water bottle bong which works really badly. lol.

18. I think they had a jack daniel bong there too lol. They had a bunch of different types of bottle bongs, most of them were going for like 30-40. Yeah probably too expensive but whatever lol. They sold beer bottle bongs for 20. shit if it's that easy to make them maybe i'll start selling them lol

19. it is! you can go get a Dremel tool for like $20... go get a Diamond Tipped drill or Tungstin dipped or however you spell it (($6-7))... the drill in your sink while u let water run over it.

So.. about $30 and you will always be able to make a bong outta anything u find.

Ive been trying to use a torch, still havent figured it out ((blew up all my bottles lol))

20. ost PIX!!!!