New bong + perc question

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mm10, Dec 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i was told it's a genie dolphin but i wasn't able to find the same model online. i bought it today for $120 (it also came with an ash catcher). was this a good deal?

and how do i go about filling both of those percs? i've never had a bong with one so i'm a bit clueless at the moment.

2. also how high should the water be for the first and second perc?

3. You want the water levels to be just above the diffusion holes in each perc..

for my double chamber piece ill fill the top chamber with water..

then blow into it to get the water to the rest of the bong and just dump out any extra :smoke:

4. okay, so i took the downstem out and put water through the mouthpiece of the bong. it filled up the first perc for a second and then some of the water drained into the second perc. i think the water in the second perc then drained into the base of the bong.

also, for the second perc, where are the diffusion holes?

5. It looks like your second chamber (The one... without the dolphin) is a dome perc so the holes should be at the base of the outer dome in that chamber..

and ya overfill the first perc then blow the water through.. not ridiculously hard youll find your sweet spot and itll practically load it itself lol

6. sweet thanks for the help man. do you think one of the percs might be broken?

i just put in water through the mouthpiece, the water just goes through the first perc by itself and floods the second perc. i can't seem to keep the water in the top one, weird.

7. Ya know what that top "perc" probably actually is?

A splashguard to keep water from the dome perc from getting into your mouth :smoke:

Can i get a better picture of the Splashguard/Perc with the dolphin?

8. #8 mm10, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    sure thing man, ill upload in 1-2 minutes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Ya thats a splashguard so it wont help diffuse the smoke at all but it will keep water from splashin all up into your mouth :smoke:

10. wow im a fucking idiot! thanks for the help man :hello:

11. Ya bro :D

Stay Stoned brother :smoke:

12. Meh classic canadian china you overpayed IMO sorry.

13. No need for that vibe in this thread. :smoke:

14. Sorry but being a canadian myself I hate seeing canadians keep on buying into the china glass business and getting ripped off. Canada's glass market is terrible and this is partly why.

15. he only payed 120.... and got a a/c.

Not that bad....

its china glass, but he didn't really overpay for it I think.

just be careful with it