New bong! Payed 300 bucks..

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 42OKiD42O, Jan 9, 2011.

1. #1 42OKiD42O, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    I took a stop at my local headshop i've been going to for the past 12 years it's been opened. I've known the guy for quite sometime. I was looking at this nice 400-500 dollar bong, Or somewhere around that.... lol. I asked him if he could do it for me for 300. So he did. Heres what I got :)

Beaker base, two 8 tree arm perculators, Splash guard, ice catcher, diffuesed downstem. Each tree arm is diffused 2 times :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Its loaded wheres the MILK!:hello:

nice piece!

3. Check your water levels out, try and see if you can get the water in the percs to only be 1/2 inch above the top slip. Otherwise, sick piece!

4. O yeah, I know. I did that last night b4 smoking it. :) This is before it was christened :D I'll get a milk vid up in like an hour :)

5. subbed., i wanna see a $300,$400, or $500 milk

6. Haha, thanks Blink 182 :) Give me like an hour or so and i'll get a nice vid up. This bong fills so nice and clears amazingly. :)

7. Looks like a legit tube. To much perculation an lil to tall. But it isn't mine so enjoy.

8. looks like a hell of a tube, too tall for my taste but thats NP, and I see you got the D2 strategy guide haha

9. Haha, yeah. I get you. I can't argue with the percs, I love em. :) The tallness though could be nicer if it was smaller but I like long tubes, like my shroom bong it's just as tall as this one. :) I enjoy it so much.

Also on the other note, thanks everyone for commenting :)

10. Of course :) Haha, I like diablo 2, it's l33t :D

11. I like diffusion but that's just to much water for me.But anyway it looks like a really nice bong.:)

12. Nice Bong man! Very jealous. Smoke on:smoke:

13. Would love to see that thing milk!

14. milk milk milk

[​IMG]

15. I didn't even know they had Diablo 2 strategy guides...

16. Looks good man nice bong

17. I wanna hit it.:cool: