Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bong Or Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by calp, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Alright so the big question

New Bong or Vape?

For bongs I will probably go with either
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PHx-TRINITY-20-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    or
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Phx-Trinity-Vol...39:1|66:2|65:13|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    or
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PHx-Trinity-PUR...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14
    Most likely the second one though since its cheaper
    I might also get a roor orange label, or blue 1000ml with defuser

These all go for around ~200

Or should I go for a vape with car adapter?

For a Vape I will probably go with
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vapir-ONE-Vapor...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

or

Da Buddha

I'd like to be able to take it in the car and toke before snowboarding this year BUT I also want something a little more BA for parties

Which do you guys think?

Btw I broke my cheapy glass on glass bong today (not even sure how, got it out of the bag and it was broke) but I and others loved hittin' the bong...

Is a vape to much of a hassle to smoke out of? Which would be better in a car?

2. I think it depends on what you really want. Vaporizers take some time to heat up (exception: the vaporstar and vaporgenie), depending on which one you want, but they're better for your health. Pipes take NO TIME, but there's carcinogens and tar. We all have our preferences ;) However, if I were you, I'd go for a vaporizer. That vaporizer in the eBay ad, is that a conduction or convection?? Convection is the way to go, more efficient, no nug is left behind lol :hello: If you have money to spend, I'd research a few vapes online to get the best bang for your buck. Good luck!! Also, you should check out the vaporstar or vaporgenie (assuming you want something portable) Lovely lovely lovely things ...

3. Honestly, if you cant afford a good vape im gonna have to say go with the bong. If you really want to vape, grab yourself a vapegenie for <50 dollars. I just got one and its awesome.

Ive heard really bad things about vapes under 300.

4. Sorry for hijacking, but is ebay reliable for pieces? I've never thought of checking there.

5. I;ve used ebay alot in the past, Im mainly going by brand

6. Why not both?

I have the Molino Mad scientist v2 witha costom downpipe, and I have the VaporBrothers "hands free" vaporizer, and a Ground Glass H20 adaptor to use it with my bong. The vapirizer vaporizes the weed, and it goes through the bong for even a cooler smoke. The ultimate setup imo.

7. I was looking at the mad scientist, for some reason I dont like it haha, the reason why is because I dont have ~500 layin around

8. Vaprobro Vaporizer = $150
    Mad scientist = $100
    Total = $250. Not $500.

9. I've heard most vapes under $300 are crap anyways

10. The Vapor Brothers vape is a good one(only $160 from the VB site), it looks nice, great quality for the price, and im pretty sure you can get a car adapter for it somewhere.
    Vapes are not a hassle once you learn how to use it right, once you do it will only take around 10 minutes for you to have it on the setting you want to vape at, and you have to take really long slow hits on vaporizers, and much easier on your lungs and conserves, if you dont care about conserving weed at all then get a bong, but i have both and idk which i could choose if i only had one, but my vape hooks up to my bong so its all good,haha. But bongs are a lot of fun of fun too...It really depends on what you want..