Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bong, or bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I have about 300 dollars saved up. I was planning on buying myself something nice for spring break, but i cant seem to make up my mind whether to get a new 13" Sheldon Black(or similar type bong), or a half ounce of herb?

I already have a brand new BGA 4.5" spoon, and an old shitty ass acrylic bong(which frankly i am tired of using because it is so shitty:().

Another option is get a cheaper bong(probably 100-120 dollars) from my LHS, and a quarter ounce.

Which should i get? I'm really bad at making decisions like this. :confused_2:

2. I say get the cheaper bong and a quarter ounce. No fun in getting a bong if theres nothing to smoke! :bongin:

3. This.

U can get a awesome bong for 150. Then u also got 150 worth of bud to break that bad boy in. :D

4. yeah man, just buy a cheaper bong, 75-100$ and then spend 200 on green, you could buy 2 oz's of some good mids for tht much... idk up to you thoo

5. What these guys are saying might be true, but if you could find a quality bong for $300 I would definitely go with that. I'm talking the essentials: perc(s), ice notches, ashcatcher, diffuser... there will always be bud dude. You will be glad you went with the high end glass in the end.

6. get a decent china glass bong for 60 or under
    then spend the rest on weed

7. You could buy a nice vaporizer for $150 from eBay. I just thought i'd give you an option that you may not have considered.

If not, I agree with everyone that says to get cheap bong and spend the rest of your money on weed.

8. Wait a year. That same 300 bong will be 150. :D

9. I can't buy anything online. No more money in the paypal :(

10. why spend that much money on a bong that could possibly get stolen, broken, or the cops can take it. Buy a cheap bong for like 50-100 bucks and then buy some dank. I don't believe in spending a lot on pieces man. just buy a spoon and smoke up some dankey dank

11. #11 slarzon, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
    well a sheldon black is 140 so you might pay 160-170 you will have cash for weed and a amazing bong

sheldon is worth it great glass

12. apparently everyone here is retarded. Because this is the best solution.....

Spend 20 bucks for a one hitter dugout at a smoke shop or tobacco shop, then buy that tooty fruity dankity dank plum drop shit. It will last you forever with a one hitter.

13. one hitter is a stupid way to toke imo

14. okay one hitters are incredible. I use mine, one with a pretty deep bowl on it, all the time. It conserves pot and it's like a joint that never ends. Pretty sick, especially with your pot already ground up in the dugout

15. Or take the alternative, save some cash for a rainy day etc etc!

16. meh i just use my chullum or my chillum slide for my bong

17. That is the funniest shit I have read on this site in a very long time.

+rep man. I am still laughin...I am stealin that line bro. :D

18. I'd get an alright glass bong ($100 and under imo, I'm satisfied with a $30 one.) and spend the rest on bud.

19. dude get the bud and make a bong, ive made preety awesome bongs b4 out of 2liter soda bottles. ive personally never tried a real bong before but my homemade ones seem to do the job anyway so theres no need for me to get an expensive one

20. I decided what I'm going to do:

I have a 2ft, $100 bong and a little $25 spoon that im going to get from my freinds house because they have been there for a while. Its not a GonG but its pretty decent and really thick pyrex glass. I'm going to sell the bong(make 100$), and when i do, i'm going to get a 100 dollar GonG from my lhs.

Until i sell it, im going to get a quarter oz(which should last me about 3-4 months), and use my new spoon i got from etsy. after i sell the 2 footer, im going to get a 60-100 dollar gong from my lhs, and a glass chillum. That way, i have a nicer spoon to use at home, a spoon to use when im traveling or outside the house, a GonG bong, and a chillum. And still have some extra money left over for more bud!

the perfect plan...:)