Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bong name ideas!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Battletiger7, Aug 27, 2011.

1. New piece I got is amazing and is 6mm thick of glass and has a 4 stem perc and soon gonna have a 4perc ashcatcher. Anyway i need ideas for a name for my bong so please give me your name ideas

image-501494195.png

2. uhm its clear... names normally come from how the piece looks imo. but this ones clear, so "cleary"

3. Hahaha.

IMO Naming it on your own>Getting names from others

4. My friend had this killer bong that would annihilate anyone who ever took a hit from it so we called it Zeus the King of Bongs. We broke it though so you're free to take the title if you want. :p

5. Call it Pancakes just because ...

6. Have a session with it, and once your truly baked, then name it. That's how I name my pieces. :D

7. Clairity.

Claire plus clarity. Pretty creative if you ask me.

8. Not gonna lie I kind of like that ^^^

9. Richard. You're welcome.:cool:

10. The bitch. You don't have to, but I think it would be funny to have a piece named 'the bitch'. "HEY DUDE PASS ME THE BITCH I WANNA TOKE!" ...Guess it's just me. :cool:

11. #12 RVD420RVD, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude me 2! Ya me and my friend got blazed as hell and we just looked at the bong and boom we had a name it's honestly the best way 2 come up with a name

12. I named my old one Oasis Puff, as it was a home made one made out of an Oasis bottle, and there was a girl i liked at the time called Oasis Hough, so I named it after her after a session, which i thought was creative.

13. gizmo
    the overtaker

14. I named mine HEADLESS MONK!!!

15. -Ballsack

-I really like the idea of "The Bitch"

-Stella

16. call it ak-47 higher fire because it looks like an ak-47 right now but im on 10 mg methadone and 3 blunts so idk lol

17. [quote name='"mememantis"']call it ak-47 higher fire because it looks like an ak-47 right now but im on 10 mg methadone and 3 blunts so idk lol[/quote]

Methadone? I smell a junkie

18. My friend's homie named their bong Medusa. Stoned every time.