New Bong Just came in the Mail

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MANYroads2come, Feb 8, 2010.

1. I just received my 500 ml EHLE bong, and i also bought a molino a/c from grass city. Funny thing is i typed the wrong state and zip code when i ordered and grasscity told me i wouldn't get it, but after a little more than 3 weeks i got it, i was so siked to see the package. This is my first bong, and i just moved into my own place so i thought this would be a good size and addition, 15 inches is the perfect size.

sadly i dont have any bud to smoke right now.

oh and sorry about the pictures i only have my phone right now to take pictures

Attached Files:

2. I love EHLE bongs. The 500ml Looks great. EHLE makes top-quality gear, and the 500ml bong has great volume as well!

I've been considering getting the Roor Rasta 500ml bong to add to my collection, which is basically the same thing but with slightly different logo colors. Let us know how you like yours, and post up some milkshots when you get the bud!

A diffuser is, I'm sure, a great add-on if you decide to get one.

3. That is a nice piece man, and I am sure it is sooo nice to have your own crib. I remember when I got my first R00R, I was just so happy and excited to come home every night and be able to hit a good bong.

I am waiting to get the money so I can get the 500ml. It looks SOOO sick, and my roommate broke my R00R so now I am stuck with a Delta9. :(

4. sucks you don't have bud to hit in that but atleast you got the bong for when you do.
    if you dont mind me asking how long did it take to receive that from the day you ordered? I just ordered the same ehle and a chillum

5. Awesome bong! I like the red and black logo.

If I were you, I'd be turning my house upside down for empty grinders to scrape leftover kief, or look to see if I had any roaches.

6. I just got my ssfg inline a/c in the mail right now it already got me high...thanks mailman lol

7. that a/c is the shitttt!
    i have one too!
    nice pickup!

8. Damn i want one like that

9. That's what she said. :D

lol but you forgot the state you lived in? btw where in NH are you?

10. so gc said one of the items was shipped but not this bong? does that mean they'll ship it at another time still or did they forget?

11. I got the Yellow/Green EHLE 500ML and not only is the whole thing completely defective/low quality(Tube was put on base crooked, bubbles in the glass at the top, SCRATCHES EVERYWHERE), but the best part is that they changed my whole review and made it sound like I loved the item. I don't trust GC anymore, and they will never get any more money from me. Just saying. And congrats OP for not getting a scratched up, defect tube.

12. That AC reminds me of hashbeans pre cooler that he always uses.
    but yeah nice pickup!

13. i live in nh too!

How long did it take to recieve?

14. Nice, im thinking about picking up the Either The 250 or 500. just want a nice bong to have for when i get out of class and one to hit my vape through.