New bong Impossible to hit??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blueowlsat, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I just got this new bong with perculators and it seems physically impossible to hit it. It's as if you covered the bowl with your hand and try to hit it, there is no air flow. Is there any way to fix this?

Attached Files:

2. need more pictures and details....

3. I figured out if I pack the bowl for just one hit it will work. But the bowl/stem gets clogged and I have the clean it out everytime. This doesn't seem normal, but i'm not sure for an actual fix.

4. clogged how? like with weed? maybe get a bowl piece with a smaller hole so chunks of weed dont get sucked in there. or even a screen.

5. Well I'd try taking the bowl and stem apart and checking them out carefully, if you have/can borrow another that fits, see if that works so you know whether it's the bong itself too much drag or the bowl/stem crap. Hard to tell on the pic but that bowl/stem looks a little weird to me, if you can get a couple pics of that alone especially when it's actually clogged that'd help figure it out mate

• Like Like x 1
  6. If the downstem's getting clogged with weed, try grinding it finer, or not at all. Also use a screen of some kind and see if that helps.

7. The hole is small so I don't think weed is getting stuck. I do grind my weed though and I have never had a problem with it before. It also doesn't stay lit the flame wont go into the bowl it just stays on the outside when im trying to take a hit. What's clogging the hole is like black buildup, which is crazy because this has never happened before with another bong. IMG_4836.JPG IMG_4835.JPG

Attached Files:

8. That's hole is small AF. I'd try a friend's bowl before anything and see if it works better. The smaller one is nice, since less weed flies through, but worse airflow.

I do like that bowl though. Reminds me of my very first bong I had

9. Yeah, the problem is a small hole. If you can safely open it up more, I'd do that. Otherwise, buy a new bowl

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank y'all so much! I'll go buy one later today, how will I know if the new bowl I get will fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Measure the bowl you have's end, or take it with you even. There's standard measurements, I think 14mm is the most common but not sure without googling that

12. I dont think u need a new bowl op u need to grind ur weed more and dont pack so much when u put weed in ur bowl make sure ur not pressing the weed down after thats guna make it hard to inhale. Just take a pinch and place it in the bowl and repeat if u want

13. I'll try grinding it up some more, but when I put it in my other bong it lights and burns just fine. It's just more harsh, with this one I can barely get a good hit.

14. Does the bowl on ur other bong fit ur new bong?

15. Kk id say try a new ßowl then. Ur bowl looks pretty clean so i think u can bring it with u inside the shop. Keep us pošted

16. Could also try jamming a screen in so it sits with a good space between it and the bottom of the bowl, that might keep it clear and let you get a better hit off it, albeit the bowl will be a bit smaller

17. Id guess put less water into the percs.

18. About how much water would you have in the Percs? About half way up? 1/3?

19. You should probably get separate down stem and bowl. The single piece ones are a pain to clean. Bring that one to the head shop and get one the same length and also a bowl.. You will be much happier.