Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bong, Important Questions!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LAbakers420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Well, this is my first post on Grasscity, even though I have been looking on these forums for more years than I can remember! However, I am the proud new owner of a 16'' Kaos Beaker Bottom bong, it is just a strait pipe with no perculators or anything, which brings me to my question. What would be my best setup for this bong? I defintelly want a diffusor downstem, and an ashcatcher or pre-cooler, i would just like some expert opinions on what a good setup would be in terms of diffusor,a/c, and/or pre-coolers with possible links to the best brands that wouldn't create an excessive amount of drag! Thanks guys! :smoke:
    -Mike

2. There's no best set up for your bong. Personalize it with whatever you want, make it your own.