New bong idea "molecule"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gratefulJane, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Ok so here is probably one of the best ideas I've ever had (I don'have many); I'm going to make a bong that looks like the molecular struckture of THC I'll post pictures in a week or so cause I'm real busy right now but itll be cool only thing I'm worried about is drag.
    Oh and her name will be molecular!

2. [​IMG]

Good luck!

3. Out of glass? Or cardboard

4. even if ya did make it whats the point? that molecule is ugly

5. Yeah it will look like the STD of the bong world.

6. Im gona make it out of plastic peices that ill cut out

7. and I was thinking[​IMG] it could look like this

8. Well my dremels not workin for some reason ( Im pissed) so I guess I can't make it so sorry though would have been cool

9. Fix the dremel! this would be awesome.

10. i cant take out my polishing drill bit ^^
    any suggestions

11. get a new dremel they arnt that much.

12. im just gona end up using a hacksaw :mad: i'll be messing up a lot and also im trying to find plastic made from hemp (figures it'd be less toxic) anyone know where I can get this? if not i have some plastic sheets from picture frames so ill use that if I cant find the hemp oh and 84t0y I live like literally 50 from any place that sells dremels or any rotary tool so if I have to order online i have to wait for shipping which will take about a week or so to get to my house so Ill post up a finished product if I can make one in about two and a half weeks or less
    peace and good smokin to you all!