Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bong, ice catcher help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BagOKronic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Okay ,I just got a new bong from my lhs.. I love it and have no problems with it. However, I'm nervous to put ice in it. The notches can hold the ice fine, but won't the perc underneath get damaged when the ice melts and gets so small that it falls through? Any help appreciated! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you mean if the melting ice willl fall and break the perc? noo it shouldntt happen, if so then dayumn thats some cheap china haha.

3. [quote name="phunk doc" post="19388152" timestamp="1390434345"]you mean if the melting ice willl fall and break the perc? noo it shouldntt happen, if so then dayumn thats some cheap china haha.[/quote]Haha okay, we'll is it normal for the ice to fall through after melting or should I replace the ice BEFORE that happensSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. yep ice will fall through and youre going to have to dump water alsos because it changes your water levels. then you can replenish as needed.