New bong, ice catcher concern

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BagOKronic, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Okay ,I just got a new bong from my lhs.. I love it and have no problems with it. However, I'm nervous to put ice in it. The notches can hold the ice fine, but won't the perc underneath get damaged when the ice melts and gets so small that it falls through? Any help appreciated! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If it is a cheap thin glass bong then there's definitely a chance of that happening, happened to a few of my friends.

4. Man if it gets that small it's a tiny ass piece of ice. Unless you have a paper thin piece then I wouldn't be worried. Everything better with a bag of weed.

5. Unless it's going to fall about 15cm then you're fine haha, I have a zig zag bong that I throw ice into and all you hear is clang,clang,clang as it bounces off each wall but it hasn't broke yet!

6. #8 eLeVeN34, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Its glass,it will be fine

7. i swear i just answered this blades post...maybe it was a dream...anyway no the ice wont damage the perc, unless its really janky glass.