New bong i just bought

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Lo0n3yL00nz, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I Just got off a possession charge so i went to a headshop downtown and picked this up. its acrylic only $40 i wanted a glass one but theyr too expensive and the last glass i had broke so i decided i might get one later but anyways the pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milkin it, cant get a pic of me hitting it cuz its too long but il try this is the first hit i took from it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now im bout to enjoy it some more :bongin:

2. whatever gets the job done man. especially having a perc is a nice bonus for a first (again) piece. :smoke:

3. ye the perc is crazy this bong is definatly worth it the hits are big and smooth im loving it i made a vid of me hitting it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKs65MchNps"]YouTube - New Bong Hit[/ame]

4. Looks sweet man, and you dont have to worry bout breaking it.

5. Nice acrylic man!

6. ye thats what i like about acrlyic they dont break lol and i just realized that the tube in the top chamber make a good ice catcher lol im sooo high right now i took 4 bigg tooks

7. Nice acrylic man!
    They say acrylic bongs are unbreakable, that's true for the most part, but they can still crack if your not carefull! I put my graffix in the freezer and then went and toked, then when i was rinsing it out, hot water accidentally came out of the faucet and cracked it. Acrylic bongs are the way to go if you want a sturdy piece that you don't have to worry about.

8. ye definately i love that about acrylics iv had glass and it broke so i need something thats stronger

9. Do they make bongs out of polycarbonate (nalgene bottle material)? That would be fucking tough!

10. Wow nice tube, being acrylic with a perc, I have never seen that.

11. One crazy looking bong! Nice pickup

12. Nice little acrylic, but be careful, they can break

I was shaking the water off mine after I cleaned it and it snapped from the base lol

13. its very refreshing to see something other than roors and illadelphs posted...solid purchase man, enjoy it.

14. oh man iv been enjoying it the hole day and night iv been hitting this thing since like 1pm untill 30 mins ago im so burnt im in love with this

15. Nice man I would go out and by me a piece but you have to be 19 to get tobacco related Items oh well 4 months but I love it man have fun with that