New bong help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Kacperrrr, Feb 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Breitseite Bong

So I recently bought this bong, and it's my first bong, I was wondering if I put the weed into the bowl on the downstem or do I have to buy a separate bowl for it, if I do what size?
    Thanks in advance

2. Pictures

3. Sorry just saw, is the downstem separate from the bowl, if so yo are ok. If not you may need to purchase one. Personal pictures of the slide itself will help. Looks like 24mm

4. So this is what the downstem looks like. Did smoke out of it yesterday presumed that I didn't need a separate bowl

Attached Files:

5. That is indeed the bowl you pack and smoke from.

On the site you linked it says it's a 18.8mm joint. So you could always buy a separate downstem with a separate bowl of your choice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A separate downstem would allow you to swap flower bowls as well as concentrate nails/bangers...that will save you a bunch of $$ until you want a dedicated rig. The only reason I still smoke flower is that I like the taste of most strains. My old bong is collecting dust now that I got a Grav Perc bubbler and a noname dedicated 2 showerhead oil rig bubbler. Good luck with your new glass. I posted that ZEP Citrus Cleaner at Home depot is a great bong cleaner! $12 a Gallon and is non toxic. Better than ISO or Grunge Off!! CLEAN GLASS SMOKES AND TASTES BETTER! :)

7. bro fr that the secret to clean resin i have a bottle of that shit too

8. No you do not need a seperate bowl you used it correctly. Gratz on your new bong.
    The only thing I do not like about those bowls, is there is no grab handle. The ring you grip just under the bowl gets HOT!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for all the replies man. The bong is deffo my new favourite way to get high ☺️☺️ Will probably look into upgrading soon but it's a good start

10. Have the exact same downstem, but found that some weed fell through, should I purchase a glass screen or cut my weed rougher??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I usually put a small bud in the whole not too tight and then pack my ground up weed on top

12. You could but I always lose them! Look around outside for a small pebble...place it in the bowl and voila...In a pinch, I have taken a cheapo screen, balled it up and again, voila!:RoorRip: