New bong help please :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dylan Tokes, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, i am looking to purchase a new bong, but i have no idea what im looking for. My price range is about 100 or less, and since its the 30% off i figured nows a great time to buy.

I have owned a few bongs before, and i can tell what a quality bong consists of, but since theres such a large selection on here and its hard to really tell on just pictures, i can really use some ideas.

Thanks!!

2. Take into consideration that you're going to need to pay shipping and handling and that GC usually takes a long time to ship. You may be better off to go to your local headshop for 100$.

This one is on sale and its an alright bong its glass and has a tree perc, but personally I don't like bongs with carbs and it only comes with a one hitter bowl but its within your price range.

Black Leaf - 3-arm Perc Ice Bong with One-Hitter Bowl Diffuser Downstem - Amber - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

3. Thats not bad at all. I also found this one that i really like. I want it on the smaller side (doesnt necessarily need to be, but i cant take a gigantic one at the moment), and figured this thing for the size probably rips like a champ.

EHLE. Glass - Straight Cylinder Bong 100ml - Ice Notches - Green logo - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

4. I actually have that bong you're looking at and it rips fat and smooth.
    My favorite thing about it is that it is big enough for me to fit some ice in it. Haha.
    Anyway, I paid $87 for mine so if you are getting it for $60 something I'd make the purchase.
    I've had it for a while now and it was a bitch to figure out how to clean but other than that it's great. :)
    :bongin:

5. Oh, and it is small. Which might be a plus or a minus for you.
    I was kind of surprised by how small it was when I opened the box. Haha.
    And it might need a new bowl. I got a bowl with a smaller hole. The one on it has a larger hole and it took me a while to learn how to light it up because I'd blow my lighter out. Eventually used a grill lighter on it and said fuck the bic. Haha.

6. Haha yeah with the sale itll be like 60 something including shipping, i think its a steal :)

7. Hell yeah, man. I'd go for it! :)
    Let me know how you like it.