New Bong!! HBG inverted showerhead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by chance174, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Just picked this up a few days ago for really cheap from someone that needed to pay their rent lol. It looks dirty in the video but I had already smoked like 2 grams out of it lol.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlbv5ZpAS8#

Hopefully there won't be any negative remarks lol. Would like opinions on water levels though.

Attached Files:

2. Want to get some closer up shots of the percs? Is that a tree perc in the middle and a showerhead in the bottom?
    I have a showerhead in the bottom with a splash guard. I fill just about a couple mm above the slits. Then she bubbles like crazy. Love my HBG

3. Yeah man it's a 10 arm tree perc to an inverted showerhead splash guard. I'll get some close up shots tonight when I get home.

4. Also the link to your video isn't working

5. That's legit! Looks like it'll hit well. Mind if I ask how much you paid? Welcome to the HBG family, so many amazing options!

6. That's weird that the link isn't working, maybe it's because I posted it from my phone. I copy and pasted it to my browser on my phone and it works fine for me, but I always have trouble with this shit lol
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPlbv5ZpAS8&sns=em[/ame]
    How about that one?

And I only paid $200 hahaha.

7. Works now nice! And that is legit, paid 183 for mine on a buy one get one free deal with my buddy

8. Man that's bad ass, I heard about someone else talking about a but on get one free deal earlier. I wish I could find a deal like that.

9. Lol I doubt mine does. You said yours is a showerhead though? Mine looks different, but maybe that's because it's an inverted showerhead. Now I'll definitely have to post some pics tonight lol.

10. Well mine is a showerhead perc right from the stemless part, then to an inverted showerhead splash guard. Your stemless part just leads to a big collection area like a normal beaker bong, but from there it goes to the 10 arm tree perc you have so that is sick! From the tree perc it goes to an inverted showerhead which is in fact a splash guard (not really a showerhead since it doesn't diffused the smoke with water, just prevents water from reaching your mouth). My buddy has the inline to a 10 arm perc to splash guard. All three tubes are sick, although yours and mine definitely clears faster than my buddies inline with tree perc.

11. No bro mine goes from a natural downstem to a big ass inverted showerhead and then the 10 arm. Maybe this is a better pic.

Attached Files:

12. Ahhh I see now, yeah I didn't see any of that style at my LHS but I wish I would have off. They have even newer inverted showerheads that are ridiculously slitted. Sorry about that the confusion on my part, sweet tube though!

13. damn that shit looks amazing OP

if you top your bud wit some kief and smoke it out of that bong you will get insanly stoned.

14. Lol I mean I do that already honestly, but is there a reason you say I should do that our of this bong? I even have a skillet set for this monster hahaha

15. [quote name='"Wakadoozicle"']damn that shit looks amazing OP[/quote]

Wtf does OP mean? I keep seeing it lol.
    And thanks btw.

16. Original Poster haha

17. I knew it would be something obvious -_-

18. Got a hbg stemless 15 to 15 arm comin in the mail!

Nice glass

19. Awesome man. You're sure to love. I've got a video of me taking a .5 gram hit out of that one hahaha