new bong for under 40

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by danger_dale, Jan 15, 2010.

1. nah bro its chill i was wondering the same thing myself

2. Yeah dude I really wanna get a bong but I know if I go to my local headshop I will spend wayy too much. Just want to get a 10 inch or smaller bong since its a little easier to store.

3. i mean it cant hurt to look cuz there might be that one perfect peice there,

4. Yeh, when I looked at that bong and saw the price I was like holy shit thats half the price I paid for my itty bitty spoon. haha cant complain though it gets the job done, beats my old spoon simply cause it catches trash pretty good

5. haha nice man,yeah thats why i was looking at it i currently have a spoon and a bong but the bong is too small and isn't cutting it, i mean the shoebox proportion is just a rough estimate for storage purposes but i deff want something about a foot or a little under, ice pinch preferred.

6. Yeha I got this drawer next to my desk, third drawer is huge so the bong would slip right in and no one would see it. Ice isn't a big deal to me. It snows here. If I want Ice I would pack some snow.

7. idk if thatd work but its worth a try, seems like itd be slushy bong water after like 2 tokes

8. that HVY fits all those criteria just have to wait for it to be back in stock.

9. I may just hit up my local headshop...Gotham represents the 631 pretty fuckin well so..

10. dodo glass isnt a fake. I ordered a cheap ash catcher off there. They have the same bong i have for $100 more than I payed but the ashcatcher i got was only $20 or something and it gets the job done

11. HVY is a great brand. I reccomend them. If not HVY then Molino is OK for a cheap starter bong.

12. The HVY minis are back in stock btw.

13. If it hasn't been said.
    ETSY.com
    Legit heady glass if you wanna spend some money. Also some sweet cheaper spoons, bubblers and even some slides, like SALT.
    I think I saw some El Hefe on it too.

If not, go to a glass trading forum and buy something nice.

14. yea good stuff on that site, you can find some cool glass on there since most of it is handmade by the people selling it. I always search that site for unique glass, I found a grateful dead bong I really wanted but didn't have the cash. Its frosted with the steal your face art.