New bong for Easter :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheGanjaNinja, Apr 12, 2009.

1. So I thought I'd buy something since Easter...and I needed something portable that I could keep in my car, so I went to my local head-shop and bought this...

[​IMG]

:hello:

2. nice, how much did it run you?

3. around $90, wasn't too bad.

4. thats a nice deal for $90

5. that thing is sick for 90... but your gonna keep that in your car? lol id love to see someone hitting that while driving haha

6. haha yeah man that's what i plan on doing :)

7. Terrible idea keeping it in your car but I would love it if I was sitting in your car.

8. Hope you got a case for it if your guna leave it in your car.

On a road trip up to straton we had a mini bong like that and I would take hits at stop signs and such. Terrible idea...but also awesome.

9. why would it be a terrible idea? it'll be nice and safe from harm.

10. bad idea cuz what if you havent smoked for a couple of days and end up getting caught with it just from a traffic violation, also, if its cold outside it fucks up the glass and could actually crack it if cold enough.

you should get a new slide though, the resin in that clear glass bowl is gonna make it look like shit.

not bashing you, its a sick bong, just sayin......

11. Oh ya no I understand about the slide, it's going to be replaced beginning of summer.

and as for keeping it in my car, I'll prob end up putting it in a backpack full of unused clothes and plenty of air freshener :ey:

12. I would never keep a bong in my car... It's a really nice one, too, that means if (when) you get pulled over, if it's seen/found, you'll:
    A.) be in trouble for it
    B.) lose it
    C.) lose the money you spent on it
    D.) pay a ticket and have that shit on your record...
    And besides, do you really wanna have to bring along/find water every time you'd wanna smoke??
    props on the pure tho, it's a really nice bong!!

13. Thanks for the advice guys, anyways I'm wondering what would make a nice, soft bag for a bong? Any homemade suggestions? I was just thinking of putting a lot of clothes in a backpack and wrapping it around my bong, but I feel like there's better ways of doing protecting it...

14. Nintendo Wii carrying case works perfect! Wrap your bong in a shamwow, wrap your bowl/slider in something, put both in the bag, with a bottle of water, a sack, and a lighter, and your set!:bongin:

15. That looks like an elemeyer flask haha.

16. Good idea, how much are Nintendo Wii carrying cases are...

haha ya it does look like a flask. Bill Nye wouldn't be a terrible name for it hahah.

17. Thats a fucking awesome name lol! :hello::smoking:

18. I think thier like $20? It works for a great disguise! good luck getting a nice case for that beauty!