Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New bong doesn't bubble! Advice please?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boikymar, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Well I've only had a problem with this when I accidentally didn't put the stem all the way down to the water (too stoned to realize immediately)... Another problem may be that it's not airtight.

- Serenity

2. it's fixed for those of you who didn't see :p...and that there's the new bowl. The old one was a piece of shit xD

3. [quote name='"boikymar"']it's fixed for those of you who didn't see :p...and that there's the new bowl. The old one was a piece of shit xD[/quote]

Im sure it was, I wanted a picture though just because I've never heard of a bowl with such poor airflow that the piece it was used on didn't bubble.

4. Ah, well congrats! Was it the bowl? :bongin:

- Serenity

5. Check the downstem too. Mine didn't because it was too short

6. Yes he said it was the bowl