New bong + Crack

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 22, 2014.

In this thread? Racism, disrespect, name-calling... You're on a roll! :laughing: 

2. Had you read the rules you would already know. SMH (ninja'ed by a great lady).

I won't post each JD has summed it up well. :smok:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/899250-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

1. RESPECT your fellow members of the community. You don't necessarily have to agree with everyone and open and constructive debate is encouraged; however, keep this mature. Failure to respect your fellow members, including verbal assaults or degrading remarks/comments, will result in a warning/infraction. Any further infringement will result in a permanent ban. If someone has been disrespectful towards you first, please report them rather than engage in the same behavior.

3. how do you know he is "illegal" ? all i know is that if i you called a middle eastern "dirka dirka" to their face, you would get knocked out. plain and simple. just because you're behind a keyboard doesn't mean you can talk like a 7ft 300lb racist douche bag. 

4. Damn who cares, everyone's a little racist you guys are getting butt hurt for no reason really

5. No butt hurt. The City just doesn't need to turn into a cesspool. It's not that difficult to be civil. :smoke:

6. #26 TickTockCroc, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    It's really not being butt hurt, I'm not even Indian, so it doesn't make any sense to call me "butt hurt" over something that doesn't effect me. I do not however stand for racism, and it is fairly obvious when someone makes a racist remark out of anger, rather than out of pure humour. OP was clearly angry about a hairline crack in her bong, but sorry, oh well, she has eyes and if she noticed the crack at home, she could have noticed the crack at the store. I mean OP's aggressive response to my simple reply is enough to tell you what kind of person she is:

Anyways, yeah, it's simply because it's not nice to be racist just because you're a little angry. And for those who are saying its nothing, what if the man behind the counter was black? Would it be OK for her to go "damn n***ers"? No. And I'm sure no one would appreciate it if it was a person of color on here bashing a white person and being racist towards white people for selling them a damaged bong.

Because one person made a mistake, doesn't give you permission to hate a whole race of people.
    Ignorance at its finest if you ask me, that's all  :smoking: