New bong came today :) and a suprise.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thefour20man, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i recently have been waiting for about a month or so for a bong i ordered here on GC. well it finally came and for some reason it came with a 4 arm perc? it said it was coming with a 3 arm but hey no complaints here. The thing is kicking my ass right now.

2. post a pic?

3. yeah sure, and welcome to GC

4. theank!..... i have no idea how to post pics but i think i saw a tutorial thread

5. yea just joined a few days ago

6. pic pls!

you can try..

tinypic.com
    photobucket.com

then just upload the images.

nd there is that turtorial page.

7. PIC_0013.JPG

PIC_0014.JPG

Think i got it! had to mess with it lol

8. Ill get some milkshots in a bit. Way too toasted to do it atm.

9. W* nice choice. Was actually looking to buy the same exact one. I'll stick to papers tho :)

10. Thanks man, i would definitely recommend it already hahah, it actually came with one extra arm perc connected to it so i was very happy with that. I like papers every now and then but smoke doesnt really go well with my throat :? gotta cool that shit :smoke:

11. How much was it and what kind

12. it was 103 bucks, made by weedstar called the messias illusion single perc - 18.8.

13. haha, looks like a lamp the way you took that picture.

nice pickup +

14. Hahaha damn my bad on that. if you click the pic it should come up better :)

15. #15 Potentsmoker420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sweet was shipping expensive?

16. No i just selected standard, it was pretty cheap. The only thing bad i guess is the wait.. longest 3 weeks ever lol.

17. yeah man mine came in like a month, i thought i'd never get it. fucking customs

18. i know man i know. Post some milks yourself here go ahead :) i will be later

19. Does yours have 5 arms on it? because i miscounted.

20. First and for most

Fucking awesome! I didnt know they upgraded there messiah's to 4 arm percs.

second, there are single chamber 5 arm models of the messiah but I dont think GC carries that model.

I've actually only seen it in a video with Ziggi giving it away as a gift.

GC does have the double 5 arm messiah here though

WS has some fuckign amazing new shit out right now

Im just waiting for it to come to GC before I get myself a Mentalist!

Attached Files: