New Bong Came in just in time for a Wake and Bake

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ohatsie, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Brand new bong just came in from EDIT. Bushmaster Buzzard, what a deal.
    70 bucks I would pay just for the awesome smoke swirling action alone, but this thing hits like a dream and it beautiful to boot.
    His name is Caspian.[​IMG]

2. I DEMAND A VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

But nice piece man, my new pick up is in my sig...

3. Absolutley, but in the next day or two. I've been toasty all day on Strawberry Haze, and i need at least one to cool off before I blaze again, and then the day after Ive got plans.
    Maybe to kick back after work in the next couple of days.

That made complete sense in my head.

4. I was thinking of getting one of these but I've got to see the swirling smoke first.
    Please get a vid soon!

5. I took such a monster hit off of this thing tonight and a taped it, but i was already fucking baked so i took a time lapse by accident.
    To give it some scale, this shot one pic every 30 seconds.

The smoke totally swirls dude, and it's a perfect to smoke some nice dank, with the one hitter you get greens every time. My friend and I smoked this thing ALL day. NO COMPLAINTS HERE.

View My Video

6. Damn that is a sick bong for $70..

What time did you get it?

7. I got it like 9 oclock, signed that shit, called my friend and baked. We played Magicka all day. Way better stoned.

8. Looks VERY cool.

:smoking:

9. That's an amazing bong, but if you got a diffused downstem it would be the bestest.

10. I plan on it. I actually have one already i was hoping would fit, but it was a size to big.
    Also, aparently i made the timelapse video into a gif while I was high, for your viewing pleasure.
    [​IMG]

11. #13 Ohatsie, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    VID, Finally.

[​IMG]
    You like?

12. Now Im eating home made lemon grapefruit honey sorbet. And im loosing my mind.

13. is that a tsunami bong?

14. Nice pickup, keep it clean :D

15. Sick man, I'm always a fan of vortex pipes and bongs..

Is that dumbo in the background? lol

16. #18 Ohatsie, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    Ripoff of one yeah. Works awesome though, looks awesomer. New favorite.

Oh for sure, I clean after every use.

Ive got the weedstar tornado pipe coming in this week probably. Hopefully it'll be as sexy as this one but for twenty five bucks i could care less.
    And yeah, it's a dubstep remix of the pink elephants song.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzEIgBuZqw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzEIgBuZqw[/ame]