Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bong Bowl Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by banandon, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I'm looking for a better bowl other than the standard everyday one. Any good suggestions in what direction to go to, to spiff up my existing bong. :)
    Thanks!

2. get a hammer pipe or a sidecar those give a good first impression

3. Cool cool, thanks. Anyone else?

4. #5 nureinwort, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    NVM

I'm high and misread. Try buying one with an ashcatcher.... ?

5. LOL, It's all good man. Yeah I was looking at one with an ashcatcher they look fun. Anyone know if there would be sandblasted bowls? Cause that's what my bong is, has designs fro sandblasting and wanna just try to get as close to the colour scheme and such :)

6. FREEEK

/thread

7. They are all out :(

8. personally, I would reccomend a weed star bong. Great quality for your money.

9. Well I'm not looking to replace my bong entirely, just spiff it up with somesort of new bowl of somesort. I had a question though, my bong isn't a brand name one (I can post pics if you want) and I wanna know what can I fit in it?