Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bong Amazing Deal!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Santorini, Apr 21, 2009.

1. #1 Santorini, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Sup Guys I just got home from getting my first bong and its badass. Was marked at $150 and got them to take it all the way down to $65!!! :hello:

Anyways here's a quick picture! Only problem is my dealers outta town for a week :( so now I gotta find some herb before I can smoke it :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Thats a beauty dont get me wrong, but I prefer clear glass bongs so you can see the smoke. How did you get them to skimp the price that much? Did you bang the female shop owner? Seriously thats a crazy price drop.....

3. dam! thats what i was thinkin!, thats a helluva drop so gratz to that:devious:, lol use those people skills to discount your weed:smoking:

4. That would be so cool, if it glowed in the dark!

5. haha...it was a newer guy in the shop and he said he would make a good deal on it. So I thought for a minute and I said I would give him $45 for it cuz the week earlier it was only $100. He obviously said no to that and I said ill take it for $65 still he said no....

I knew I could get it at that price and said I guess ill go over to their competitors and buy a bong there that was a little better and $70 then walked off....

He stopped me and said okay its yours....and there it is :hello:

I got mad negotiation skillz for a 20 yr old! lol or was just luck haha :D

6. 65$ for a rubber grommet bong? wow..

7. he said it was originally 150..

man you can get a perc'd bong for that

8. i know....
    Its festival glass lol.

9. ya my flea market, and head shops have them.. closest headshop that has GonG that arent few hundo overpriced is like hour away easy..

these glassblowers stuck in the stone age

10. You paid about what it's worth, maybe a bit more. I wouldn't shop there if they are trying to $150 for that. Decent enough bong but not worth even close to $100.

11. I'd hate to see what they are charging for quality GonG tubes :eek:

12. That is a sick looking bong

13. I bet you get nice hits off that man.

be careful as those slides are so fucking delicate lol

14. Sick Bong man and nice setup, I think you got a good deal! smoke it up and play some ps3 or xbox 360 on that tv homie! :smoking:

15. $65 for that bong is too much, they are $40 at the headshop I go to. I'm also pretty damn sure you could have gotten it cheaper from the internet.

16. I'm pretty sure he got a good deal. I bought the same one but more basic for $65(first bong). I'd pay $100 for that :\ I really start to get tired of the same old same old glass on glass. 1 or 2 is enough for me.

17. i get pieces like that for about $40 or $50, but nice find!

18. awesome bong. i personally love it. Screw them name brand stuff. 65$ for that God. You and me need to go shopping and haggaling.

19. #19 AndyMon, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    There is a chain of shops around my area that is notorious for dropping their prices like that, cutting deals and always having huge sales. I later learned that they just deal in cheaper prodos and mark-up everything so it seems like you're getting a steal.

Anyway, it's a really nice pipe, my friend; I do like the colors. Your only problem is the God-awful crap on the TV in the background. :p

20. nice bong, but i like that room set up in the back you got there a lil bit more haha