New bong 100

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by King_Life, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Hey I was at the flea market today and picked up this beauty for $100, talked him down from $130.
    Triple honeycomb plus whatever that perc is
    1393100929987.jpg 1393100911926.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's the splash guard.. Did the guy who sold you that piece not explain what all of it did?

he didn't say much, lol. and i don't think its a splashgraurd..

4. I need to get to the flea market...

5. #5 Hypoxic, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Nice pickup for $100, seems like a reasonable price for that. How's the drag? I always feel more than 2 honeycombs just causes unneeded waste esp when couple with a slightly restrictive splash guard or maybe it's a simple dome perc. If it is than IMO 4 percs in a piece that size is way overkill.

6. Seems expensive to me but who knows

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No much drag at all, and it is a dome perk. Overkill maybe.

8. Looks like a decent piece. I'm sure it'll serve you well. Personally I would only put water in the first two percs. 

9. meh that looks like a crappy dome perc tho, those slits are so high. I guess it still functions decent tho.

Might be better to keep that empty and use it a splash guard. Those honeycoms plus the size of the tube should do a good job

10. I agree that anything with 2+ honeycombs is a waste... 100$ isn't too bad

Dave Goldstein Fritted Disk

11. #11 homestarstoner, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    stupid amount of diffusion. one honeycomb would have been perfect. the dome perc looks like its ready to fall off

i would have ordered some glass online

Sent from my iPhone.